Are you looking for a way for your students to learn about the student loans and the impact of student loan debt on individuals and the economy? This product includes all of the information they will need to know about student loan debt that can be used to teach personal finance for high school Economics.
Included are over 100 questions from a variety of websites focused on the tax filing process.
Included are the following:
- Traditional, printable worksheet (pdf and doc)
- Answer Key (PDF and Google Slides)
- Link to a fillable Google Slides Document so that your students can work on this product as a distance or enrichment 1:1 learning assignment.
- Fillable PDF for distance learning
- Easel PDF for distance learning
- Student Loan Debt
- Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loans
- Federal vs. Private Student Loans
- Principal and Interest
- Repayment Plans
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Part 1: How do Student Loans Work?
- Part 2: The 13 Advantages of Federal Student Loans
- Part 3: The Economic Impact of Student Loans
- Part 4: Current Student Loan Crisis
- Part 5: Student Loan Forgiveness
- Part 6: YouTube Video, How Do Student Loans Work?