**Includes a Google version for distance learning! Please make sure any resources placed online are password protected (no public access). Thanks!
You are purchasing a 40- page resource that includes the following activities on the Armenian Genocide: Was it really a genocide? (you can use them all or each activity can be used alone). Students will complete the activities that will prepare them to explain why the Armenian Genocide illustrates the United Nation’s definition of a genocide. The activities included are:
1) Warm-up activity and worksheet examining the United Nations definition of Genocide.
2) 2 short (about 15 minutes each) video activities (includes video link and video worksheets)
3) FULL COLOR Power-point with corresponding worksheet and Map Activity
4) Primary Source document activity that requires students to examine 9 documents regarding the genocide and report their findings on a corresponding chart with guiding questions.
5) Extension Activity with student reading and worksheets on the Stages and Prevention of genocides like the Armenian Genocide.
6) A CREATIVE Exit Card/Assessment activity that allows students to exhibit their learning of the genocide.
You will receive a PDF, PPT and Google version for your use!
Created by Learning is a Passion - Visit My Store