You are purchasing a 16 slide (plus answer key slides) Google HYPERDOC Activity on the topic of Industrialization in the United States. Your students can complete this activity independently or in pairs/small groups- your choice! In this HIGH INTEREST Hyper-doc your students will complete activities that will address the following topics in U.S. Industrialization:
1) What is Industrialization?
2) How were goods made prior to Industrialization?
3) What caused the USA to industrialize?
4) What factors allowed the USA to industrialize?
5) When did the USA industrialize?
6) What effects did Industrialization have on the US, specifically after the Civil War?
7) What role did immigrants play in the industrialization of America?
8) What was the Americanization Movement?
7) How did Industrialization affect living and working conditions?
8) What influence did Upton Sinclair’s, The Jungle, have on American opinion?
9) Who were some industrial leaders?
10) How did the US emerge as an industrial leader?
11) Why did labor unions emerge?
Answer Keys Included!
Created By: Learning is a Passion