Our Universe BUNDLE (7 pages + Key): Start your new school year with a BANG!
Our Universe is so massive it can be overwhelming to think about. What created the universe? Where do stars come from and how long do they live? What are elements and what are some of their stories? Examine how long it take to travel to Mars from Earth, along with other characteristics of the Red Planet. What is the Goldilocks Zone and why is water or H2O so unique yet so important life?
Also included, a full color-coded practice page on naming the 118 known elements and practice naming planets in our solar system.
Inspired by Montessori's Great First Lesson, these pages guide young scientists to:
• Discover how everything in our universe, including humans, was born of the stars
• Learn about Marie Curie and her contribution to science & chemistry
• Explore the Red Planet and its unique characteristics
• Discover the Goldilocks Zone and why water (H2O) is critical for life
• Examine long does it take to travel to Mars from Earth
• Practice naming planets on a MAP of our solar system
• Periodic Table & Book recommendations for further reading on our solar system!
Looking for High Quality, Professionally Designed Elementary Learning Resources? Look no further - FOLLOW GRUMBLE! Although the word Montessori is in the title, ANY type of elementary student will benefit from independent, self-directed learning.
Please ask any questions you have about this product before purchasing.
Thank you! © 2021 Grumble Services LLC • All rights reserved.
Resource Color Guide (just like the Montessori hierarchical colors):
ROOKIE Pages (Green) - Aimed toward early to mid level elementary students.
SEMI-PRO Pages (Blue) - Aimed toward mid level elementary students.
VETERAN Pages (Red) - Aimed toward mid to late level elementary students.
But of course, you know the child best, so adjust accordingly.
In the words of Dr. Montessori, "Follow the Child!"
Dr. Maria Montessori believed the only way our world would find lasting peace was through educating our children. Much of her elementary curriculum was written by her during a period of internment in India during WWII. This time period helped solidify Dr. Montessori’s belief in Peace Education.