Do your students understand why there is so much conflict between Israel and Palestine and how the US is involved? They will after completing these high- interest activities- my students were glued! This download contains MULTIPLE activities for the topic, Palestinian- Israeli Conflict. You can use/ do all the activities or choose to do only the ones that fit your curriculum. Activities included:
1) 15 minute warm-up video (public access) and corresponding student worksheet-Great lead- in to the topic.
2) Determining Perspective/ Real- life example article and class discussion questions with political cartoon analysis.
3) Full- color, 23 slide Power-point lecture, includes a brief history of the Jews, Palestinians and Christians and how this conflict has progressed since 1948. Includes a Map Activity and corresponding notes organizer for students!
4) 25 minute public access video with student activity comparing the perspective of Muslims, Jews and Christians who live in Israel/Palestine.
5) A Key Terms Vocabulary Activity/worksheet
6) Creative EXIT CARD/Assessment- worksheet/handouts- students will create their own political cartoon to exhibit their understanding of the conflict.
Created by Learning is a Passion - Visit My Store