Freed from Pharaoh's reign in Egypt, Moses leads His people into the wilderness to learn God's Ways. The journey is tough. Raging seas, fearsome enemies, awesome giants... But God is in control. His plan for His people will triumph! Can the twelve tribes of Israel survive forty years in the desert to reach the Promised Land? The Exodus Activity Book combines five detailed lesson plans with fun worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, and activities to make Bible learning fun! The perfect Bible lesson resource for Sabbath and Sunday School lessons, and homeschooling schedules for multiple children.
Children will discover...
- How the Israelites crossed the Red Sea
- How God fed the Israelites in the wilderness
- How God delivered the ten commandments
- Why Aaron built a golden calf
- Who God chose as the first high priest
- How the Israelites built the tabernacle
- Why the ark of the covenant was important to the Israelites
- Why Moses sent 12 spies into the land of Canaan, and much more!
What you'll get...
- FIVE teacher lesson plans, including Red Sea crossing, The Ten Commandments, The Golden Calf, The Tabernacle, and Spies into Canaan
- 100+ activity pages in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
- Bonus: The Exodus illustrated Bible story you can download for free
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.