***Includes a Google version for DISTANCE LEARNING..... Please make sure any resources placed online are password protected so that only your class has access (no free public access). Thanks so much!
In this 10 page activity packet your students will explore the Executive Branch: Article II of the US Constitution. The worksheets and activities included are very versatile and could be used in a variety of ways. Included in this packet:
1) A fun quiz that will help your students determine if they relate more to the Republican, Democratic or Independent parties.
2) 3 Graphic Organizers that help students take notes on the job and responsibilities of the Executive Branch. (They can complete using the class textbook or internet)
3) Directions for a creative Mandala activity involving the President's Cabinet and a Cornell Notes worksheet to complete class presentations
4) a 24 minute public access video (an Overview video of the executive Branch) with a student worksheet
5) Teacher Directions and an answer key for the video
Created by: Learning is a Passion