***Includes a Google version for DISTANCE LEARNING..... Please make sure any resources placed online are password protected so that only your class has access (no free public access). Thanks so much!
You are purchasing a 15 page resource containing the following activities on the topic of Federalism in U.S. Government:
1) Warm-up activity in which students answer questions about a cartoon illustrating federalism.
2) 2 Group activities in which students work in groups to examine "federalism" in schools in order to better understand the federal system in the U.S. Government. (worksheets, readings, charts included for these activities)
3) A link to a public access video about Federalism with corresponding worksheet.
4) An activity in which students examine the U.S. Constitution in order to complete a chart listing the powers of the Federal and State/Local governments.
5) An Exit Card/Assessment activity in which students apply what they have learned about Federalism using every day scenarios and a colorful INFOGRAPHIC.
All Materials, worksheets, links, and step by step teacher directions are included.
You will receive a PPT, PDF and Google version for your use!
Created by Learning is a Passion - Visit My Store