**Includes a Google version for your Distance Learning needs. Please make sure any resources placed online are password protected. (no free public access) Thanks!
In this lesson your students will learn about the role of public opinion in U.S. Government and how a person's public opinion (about public policy) gets formed.
Your students will:
1) Watch a short warm-up video on Public Policy Opinions ~The Left V. The Right~ and will complete a corresponding worksheet. (link included)
2) Complete a notes organizer as the teacher goes through a short FULL COLOR powerpoint on the definition of Public Opinion, why it matters and how a person's public opinions get formed.
3) Take a short survey to gauge their placement on a public policy spectrum.
4) Read an article on the top 20 Public Policy Issues and how Conservatives and Liberals feel about each issue and complete a corresponding chart.
5) Complete an EXIT CARD "Dialogue Poem" comparing Conservatives V. Liberals.
Created by Learning is A Passion - Visit My Store