**Includes a Google version for Distance Learning! Please make sure any resources placed online are password protected (no public access) Thanks!
This Bundle contains 6 student activities on the Incan Empire- use them all or mix and match! Specifically this bundle contains:
1) A highly visual- full color warm-up activity that will stimulate curiosity and activate prior knowledge.
2) A map activity- your students will label a map of the Incan Empire and related locations.
3) Inca Overview Notes- who are the Inca? Your students will use their class textbook or better yet the highly interactive website suggested, to complete the overview notes.
4) A high interest video activity that highlights Incan architecture, the road and message system, terrace farming, ancestor worship, mummification, important crops, Spanish Conquistadors and more! Student worksheet included.
5) A Document Based Activity- your students will work in small groups (or independently for distance learning) to examine short primary/secondary source excerpts and answer guiding questions. The sources highlight Incan daily life, Spanish influence, effect of Spanish arrival, farming, terrace farming, Incan roads and more!
6) Exit Card/Extension Activity- students will use what they have learned about the Inca and will create an invitation inviting their friends to an Incan Event- FUN!
All Materials are included! Mix, Match and use what works for your class!
Check out my store for more resources.