These two simulations are designed to allow students to engage in a hands on activity to exemplify the importance of how GDP is calculated and the difference between Nominal and Real GDP.
I use these for my on-level Economics, Honors, and Macroeconomics courses.
Students will engage in two simulations in order to master the concept of GDP and the difference between Nominal and Real GDP.
Included in Product:
1. Teacher Instructions for activity
2. Power Point for the activity
3. Excel spreadsheet to calculate GDP
4. Spending examples for simulation
5. Blank worksheet for students to complete
6. Simulation Examples for teacher to reference