This includes math exit tickets for all of the 3rd grade Common Core Math standards. These formative assessments are perfect for quickly assessing student understanding of new concepts and skills.
- 3 versions are available for each skill so that you can reassess as needed.
- Each exit ticket contains only 1 to 6 items, depending on the skill, making it quick and easy to check for understanding.
- There are 3 exit tickets per sheet, allowing you to save paper. Copy one sheet for every 3 students.
Exit Tickets are available for the following skills:
- Interpreting Products of Whole Numbers (3.OA.1)
- Interpreting Quotients of Whole Numbers (3.OA.2)
- Word Problems: Multiplication & Division (3.OA.3)
- Fact Families (3.OA.4)
- Commutative Property (3.OA.5)
- Associative Property (3.OA.5)
- Distributive Property (3.OA.5)
- Division (3.OA.6)
- Multiplication Fluency (3.OA.7)
- Division Fluency (3.OA.7)
- Two-Step Word Problems (3.OA.8)
- Arithmetic Patterns (3.OA.9)
- Rounding (3.NBT.1)
- Adding Within 1,000 (3.NBT2)
- Subtracting Within 1,000 (3.NBT.2)
- Multiplying Numbers by Multiples of 10 (3.NBT.3)
- Understanding Fractions (3.NF.1)
- Fractions on a Number Line (3.NF.2)
- Equivalent Fractions (3.NF.3)
- Whole Numbers as Fractions (3.NF.3)
- Comparing Fractions (3.NF.3)
- Telling Time (3.MD.1)
- Word Problems: Time (3.MD.1)
- Word Problems: Volume & Mass (3.MD.2)
- Picture Graphs (3.MD.3)
- Bar Graphs (3.MD.3)
- Measurement & Line Plots (3.MD.4)
- Understanding & Measuring Area (3.MD.5/6)
- Area and Multiplication (3.MD.7)
- Perimeter of Polygons (3.MD.8)
- Relating Area & Perimeter (3.MD.8)
- Quadrilaterals (3.G.1)
- Partitioning Shapes (3.G.2)
Connect with Me:
Check out That One Cheerful Classroom for more resources!