What could be more fun than searching for treasure, running into pirate zombies, and telling classmates to walk the plank?
This product includes 3 fun interactive games: Treasure Hunt, Pirate Bingo, and The Island of the Pirate Zombies.
- All 3 games require minimal preparation.
- There are no weapons of any kind shown with the pirates or mentioned in any of the word problems or games.
- Included are detailed directions and examples of the games.
- All materials come in color and black/white.
The hunt is on for the treasure chest. The goal of the game is for players to earn enough points to collect all 3 items. The map is worth 500 points, the ship is worth 600 points, and the treasure chest is worth 700 points.
- 1 game board
- Game cards
- Example of game
- Addition and subtraction of 2-digit and 3-digit numbers.
- Locate coordinates in the first quadrant on a coordinate plane.
PIRATE MATH BINGO
Pirate bingo is a great team game to play anytime during the school year to reinforce math skills. Students will have fun solving math problems and telling their classmates to walk the plank.
All teams receive the same bingo cards. Bingo items are picked from a bag/box/chest by team members.
Fill a box or treasure chest with sand to add more excitement to the game. (optional)
- 40 task cards (10 pages): One-step and multi-step problems. Each task card has its own unique design and a pirate-themed word problem. The task cards can also be used at a math center.
- Bingo cards
- Bingo item cards
- Graphics for decorations (optional)
- Answer keys
Skills include: 3rd Grade CCSS
- Interpret products of whole numbers.
- Interpret whole-number quotients of whole numbers.
- Fluently multiply and divide within 100.
- Fluently add and subtract within 1000.
- Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
- Tell time to the nearest minute (quarter to and quarter past the hour - included).
- Measure intervals of time (elapsed time).
- Multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 in the range of 10-90.
- Find the area and perimeter of rectangles.
- Interpret data presented on a picture graph.
ISLAND OF THE PIRATE ZOMBIES
Players will have a blast trying to survive on an island with pirate zombies. Players need to collect 10 items to survive and win the game. Beware, if players run into 5 pirate zombies before they collect the supplies, their game is over.
- 2 game boards - Multiplication and Division - 2 variations of the game
- Examples of each variation
- Code sheets
- Game sheets
- Zombie cards
- Multiplication chart - Answer key
- Multiplication facts – within 100
- Division facts - within 100
*The Island of the Pirate Zombies game is also sold separately.
Visit my store, MathCritters, for more great math games, activities, and worksheets.