This low-prep lesson packs a punch (not literally, of course; we want to help stop bullying!).
This pack includes:
· Pre and Post tests
· Letter template to Parents
· PowerPoint Classroom Lesson with Whole Class Practice Questions at the end
· Interactive Role Play game (can be played various ways and comes with blank extra cards for you to make up scenarios that fit your school!)
· Handouts in both color and black and white
The game includes:
1. A powerpoint that includes all of the scenarios for the whole class to see
2. Secret scenario cards for the students who are role players
3. Cheat sheets for the students to use during the game
4. Worksheets for the class to complete as they follow along with the game
Also included in the game but optional:
1. "Counselor", "Principal", and "Teacher" name tags if you choose to have students also play those roles (for when students are practicing what to do next)
2. "Mean", "Rude", "Conflict", and "Bullying" signs that students can hold up to vote what kind of behavior is happening in the scenario
Lots of days of work, all condensed into one file! Hope you enjoy!