Utilize this 23 page set of American government and U.S. Constitution anchor charts/study guides, for your students to complete as you move through this era (KEYS INCLUDED).
Each anchor chart has a blank and completed version so you can choose which one to use!
Learning Objectives / TEKS:
- 8.16. Beliefs/Principles of US Constitution A) Identify influential ideas from historic documents on US government B) Summarize strengths and weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation C) Identify problems listed in the Declaration addressed in the Constitution D) Analyze how the Constitution reflects many different principles
- 8.17. Amendments A) Summarize the purposes for and processes of changing the Constitution
- 8.18. National/State Governments A) Analyze the arguments of the Federalists and Anti-Federalists
- 8.21. Democratic Process A) Explain the role of significant individuals in developing self-government B) Evaluate the contributions of Founding Fathers as models of civic virtue
- 8.4. Revolutionary Era D) Analyze the issues of the Philadelphia Convention of 1787