Included is a bundle that includes Power Points and corresponding guided cloze note packets, for every section of an Economics Course.
The material is also aligned to the College Board standards for use in an AP Macroeconomics class.
- This is a package designed to work for face-to-face learning, or 1:1, 1 to 1, distance learning.
- All resources are in the Microsoft format, as well as a Google Suite option for teachers/students that utilize the Google Classroom.
The Google Suite (distance learning) for each product includes:
- Fillable Guided Note Packet using Google Docs (students can fill in their work for distance learning)
- Fillable Guided Note taking tool using Google Slides
Included in the Microsoft Suite includes:
- Power Points
- Guided Cloze Notes Packets (used to supplement the PPT)
Included are the main topics:
5. Personal Finance
Products Aligned to College Board
- Basic Economic Concepts 1.1, 1.2
- Four Economic Systems 2.1
- Demand, Law of Demand 1.4
- Supply and Demand, Price Ceilings Floors 1.5, 1.6
- Business Organizations and Market Structures 1.6
- Gross Domestic Product 2.2, 2.6, 2.7
- Unemployment 2.3
- Inflation 2.4, 2.5
- Federal Reserve Banking 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6
- Taxes and Government Spending 3.8, 5.1, 5.4
- Aggregate supply and Demand 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.9, 5.3, 5.6, 5.7
- Phillips Curve Model 5.2
- International Economics 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6
- Comparative and Absolute Advantage 1.3
- Personal Finance Saving, Investing, Insurance 4.1, 4.7, 5.5
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great PPT and notes to supplement the course.