Learn all about Fabergé Eggs! This information and workbook resource allows students to research, study and learn all about the history and importance of Fabergé Eggs (also known as Imperial Eggs). Perfect for an Easter themed history and/or art lesson.
This resource is perfect as an introduction to an important and pivotal period in Russian history, as well as an introduction to some of the most expensive and decorative works of art in the world. Some of the text can be tricky (certain technical words or phrases, however these have been given meanings where appropriate), however I recently used this with both Grade 6s and Grade 8s for an Easter themed history lesson - it really does depend on the ability of the class!
* 6 page workbook, including 20 questions and a 'what would you have inside your egg?' question with room to draw/annotate their ideas
* 3 page answer booklet
* 13 page information slides booklet
* Image folder
How to use this resource:
* Art lessons focusing on: color, texture, shape
* Art context for Russian Art/History
* Art lesson focusing on craftsmanship
* Easter themed lesson
* Homeschooling & independent reading
* Research project
* Group study sessions
> Check out Teach Art History for more resources.