This worksheet is a sample worksheet from my product, 4th Grade Camping Theme Worksheets. The students will be able to divide a 3-digit or 4-digit dividend by a 1-digit divisor.
All worksheets in the paid product contain problems involving the fictional Roundwood Camp and the 7 Roundwood Camp leaders.
Go to my store, MathCritters, to find the entire product of 27 camping-theme worksheets to use with your students throughout the year. The worksheets cover many 4th grade math CCSS.
INCLUDED IN THE PAID PRODUCT:
Word Problem Worksheets: (Comes in black and white)
- 19 worksheets that include 70 unique camping themed word problems.
- The word problems include one-step and multi-step problems.
- Each word problem is missing some information. Students look at the camping scene informational page to find the missing information. The answer keys for the word problems show the answers and steps needed to solve each problem.
Camping scenes/informational pages: (Comes in color and b/w)
- Tent and Accessories Rentals with Rocky
- Boat Rentals and Fishing at Roundwood Lake with River and Rodney
- Camp Activities with Ranger Ricky
- Ziplining and Hiking with Rip and Ranger Ricky
- Campfire Entertainment with Ray
- Horseback Riding, Trail Rides, and Parties with Rowdy
- Roundwood Camp Café Menu
Word Problem Worksheets – Math skills include: Solve one-step and multi-step problems.
- Add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers.
- Multiply and divide within 100 (basic facts).
- Round multi-digit whole numbers.
- Write multi-digit whole numbers in standard form, word form, and expanded form.
- Multiply a whole number of up to four-digits by a one-digit whole number.
- Multiply two two-digit whole numbers.
- Find whole-number quotients and remainders with up to four-digit dividends and one-digit divisors. Some problems include interpreting remainders.
- Compare decimals to hundredths.
- Convert decimals to fractions.
- Convert fractions to decimals by finding an equivalent fraction with a denominator of 10 or 100.
- Find equivalent fractions.
- Add and subtract mixed numbers with like denominators; replace a mixed number with an equivalent fraction with a denominator of 10 or 100.
- Measure intervals of time – Find elapsed time.
- Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit ( , , ).
- Add and subtract money amounts.
8 Individual skills worksheets - Skills included: (Comes in color and b/w)
- Round multi-digit whole numbers up to 1,000,000. (camping riddle)
- Find factors and multiples of a number. Identify prime and composite numbers. (camping riddle)
- Subtract 4-digit numbers. (camping riddle)
- Multiply a 4-digit number by a 1-digit number. (camping riddle)
- Multiply two 2-digit whole numbers. (camping riddle)
- Divide a 3-digit or 4-digit dividend by a 1-digit divisor. (camping riddle)
- Measure intervals of time - Find the start time or end time from a given time. (camping riddle)
- Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit ( , , ).Solve problems by using information presented on the line plot.
Visit my store, MathCritters, for more great math games, activities, and worksheets.