Do you need economics resources to send home to your students during COVID-19?
Do you want to ensure they continue to practice their skills so they return to school with Economics on their mind?
Do you want your students to access and interact with websites to learn about how the government spends and budgets? Then this is the webquest for you!
This product provides an opportunity for your students to research and respond to various websites regarding government spending.
Included are the following resources:
- Webquest worksheet, over 100 questions and fill in the blank prompts.
- Answer Key
- Links to sites for the students to research and interact with.
- Link to a Fillable Google Slides Document so that your students can work on this product as a distance learning assignment.
- Fillable PPT for your students to complete if you do not utilize the Google Classroom.
- Government spending
- Balanced budgets
- National Debt
- Response to coronavirus
- Bill Clinton's fiscal policy