Health Bell Ringers | Non Communicable Diseases, STIs, Infectious Diseases
Engage your high school students right at the beginning of class with bell ringers! Get your health class thinking, writing, and discussing about non communicable diseases, sexually transmitted infections, and infectious diseases. This resource includes 9 weeks of bell ringers ready to go for you and your students (45!) All questions are based off SHAPE America Health Standards to analyze influences, demonstrating interpersonal skills, accessing valid information, and advocating for health.
PowerPoint, Force Copy to Google Slides and Google Docs Includes:
- 19 bell ringers about non communicable diseases
- 11 bell ringers about sexually transmitted infections
- 15 bell ringers about infectious diseases
- A Google Document for students to respond to on Google Classroom
- A master copy of the questions with answers- easy to copy and paste questions onto Google Classroom!
- A printable PDF for writing responses
- Explain common risk factors for non communicable diseases.
- Explain how someone who is asymptomatic can spread a sexually transmitted infection.
- List 5 ways a person can prevent getting an infectious disease
Let's be Instagram friends!