Sit back and witness fantastic learning as students fully engage. I used this with a Fifth-grade class and was amazed at how quickly they grasped and applied these concepts.
Students quickly learn challenging concepts of measuring angles while having fun. This adaptable resource provides the following two instructional options:
- Measuring Angles Google Slides or Measuring Angles POWERPOINT
- An adaptable 33 - slide presentation perfect for Smartboard or classroom presentations and online or Google Classroom learning.
This resource embeds interactive teaching and learning videos, games, and activities that offer immediate feedback. It provides all that students need to meet students' multiple intelligences while learning the skills and concepts of measuring angles.
- Students gain essential concepts in motivational and non-threatening ways.
- Students are provided many opportunities to practice skills while receiving immediate feedback via practice activities such as games, videos, and worksheets.
- Students learn at their own pace and style as they engage in varied learning and instructional opportunities, modes, and methods.
- Teachers find many opportunities to assess student progress and adapt to learning throughout the lessons to meet each student’s individual needs.
Recommended Grade Levels: 4 - 7
Suggested Period: 1 week
- The student will analyze, draw and measure angles using a protractor.
- The student will identify angles as straight angles, right angles, acute angles, and obtuse angles.
- The student will apply vocabulary associated with angles.