Preview this deck here:
NO PREVIOUS MONTESSORI EXPERIENCE OR MATERIALS REQUIRED!
These can be used by any child, whether they are part of a Montessori program or not.
This deck includes 16 exercise cards and 8 instruction cards, using the iconic Montessori Golden bead material. My Montessori decks are intentionally realistic looking in order to best replicate the Montessori learning experience.
The information and exercises in this deck are used:
- To introduce the child to the concept of the decimal system.
- To make the child familiar with the names and relative sizes of the categories.
- To help the child with the difference in bulk between e.g. 6 units and 6 thousands.
- To familiarize the child with the names of the hierarchies (categories).
- To help the child understand the relative size of each quantity.
- To offer a sensorial experience of the relative increments in size between hierarchies.
- To acquaint the child with the written symbols for the new quantities learnt previously.
These cards can be used without (or with!) the actual Golden Bead Material.
This BOOM deck covers the following CCSS:
These digital, self-checking task cards are hosted at Boom Learning™ and are compatible with Google Classroom. Learn more by clicking this preview link.
Using Boom Cards™:
To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards™ play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning℠ account to use and assign Boom Cards™. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards™ decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of a premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Boom Cards™ are a web-based, interactive platform that are self-checking - nothing to download! Students DO NOT need an account.
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards™ to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Boom Learning℠ and Boom Cards™ are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
Copyright © Minkybubs Montessori. All rights reserved.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This deck may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Did you know? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Earn Amped Up Points to use on future purchases by every purchase and by leaving feedback on products you buy!
*Please message me if you have any questions; I am happy to help.