Order of Operations with Integers Self-Checking Digital Activity
Are your middle school students tired of completing boring math problems from their text or workbook? Do they struggle with applying order of operations with integers? Math is fun again with this self-grading Pixel Art Picture Reveal Google Sheet! This Order of Operations with Integers Self-Checking Pixel Art Digital math activity is perfect for engaging your students in integer computation. I hope your students have as much fun with this activity as mine did!
In this self-checking activity, Puzzle Picture Reveal, students answer questions to reveal the mystery picture. After solving the question on a whiteboard, scratch paper, or the provided recording sheet, students type their final answer into the appropriate cell. When questions are answered correctly, their answer turns green and part of the mystery picture is revealed. When a question is incorrect, the answer turns red and no new picture is revealed.
You will receive one Google Sheet that has 20 questions and an answer key. Also included is an optional “Show Your Work” page and an answer key.
➡️ Here's what’s included:
- 20 Order of Operations with Integers Problems in Google Sheets to save you time correcting
- Student Recording Sheet so that students show their process
- Teacher Answer Key to save you time
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resources were created using Google Sheets.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource:
- Morning Work
- Bell Ringer
- Exit Ticket
- Lesson Check for Understanding
- Math Warm-Up
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or another Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and for practice at home
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of math content
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.
➡️ Standards & Learning Goals
7.NS.2 - I can add, subtract, multiply, and divide integers using order of operations.