Are you looking for a bundle including a power point and cloze note packet, as well as worksheet, webquests, and other items that focuses on personal finance? Do you need resources for teaching about credit cards, savings, investing, insurance, debt and more? Included is a Powerpoint and guided Note Packet, that are used to introduce personal finance to an on-level, regular economics course, honors, or AP Macroeconomics class.
- This package is also designed to work for 1:1 or distance learning.
- All resources are in the Microsoft format, as well as a Google Suite option for teachers/students that utilize the Google Classroom.
Google Suite includes:
- Fillable Notes Google Docs
- Fillable Notes using Google Slides
- Google Slides Powerpoint
- Two Tests/Assessments using Google Forms
- 5 Webquests (Credit Cards and Debt, Career Search, Insurance, Speculative Bubbles, and Saving and Investing) using Google Slides or PDF overlay.
- Two Worksheets using Google Slides or PDF overlay.
Microsoft Suite includes:
- Power Point
- Note Packet (used to supplement the PPT)
- Two Tests/Assessments
- 5 Webquests (Credit Cards and Debt, Career Search, Insurance, Speculative Bubbles, and Saving and Investing).
- Two Worksheets.
Included are the following topics:
3. Compounding and Simple Interest
4. Loanable Funds Model
6. Credit Cards