A great LOW PREP STEM Challenge aligned with NGSS for your middle school classroom! Students will review concepts about force and motion while using the Engineering Design Process to design, build, and test a boat made from simple materials.
This purchase includes:
- A detailed lesson plan/implementation guide
- A PowerPoint Presentation with the challenge overview, directions, and content review for students.
- A Lab Write-up for students to complete as they work through the challenge.
- A Grading Rubric
- A Teacher Observation Chart aligned with the rubric to help you assess your student's performance.
- A Direction Sheet for students
- A Material Request Letter for parents
I LOVE this doing this activity because it gives my students a chance to put on their engineering hats and build something from scratch!
I hope you enjoy this product and I would LOVE to hear your feedback. Happy teaching to you all!
Visit Teach Phenomenal for more resources