Use this project in your classroom to have your students incorporate critical thinking, and Real World Thanksgiving Math in a fun way.
It is a math project designed for students to complete . Each group/student may get different problems or each can get them all.
Students have to ship orders before Thanksgiving in their Grocery Store. Packing orders in a hurry, they forgot one important thing in describing packages, and now They also received a strange mystery order and they need to figure it out.
This project covers (20pages):
- Writing and solving systems of equations (20 problems)
- Writing and solving inequalities (4 problems)
This resource includes:
- The editable digital version in Google Slides™.
- The editable PowerPoint™ version.
- The printable version in PDF (color).
- The printable version in PDF (black & white).
- An example of a completed project.
- The Grading Rubric.
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.