Yeshua honored the Feasts…so let’s teach our children to do the same! Children will LOVE learning about the Fall Feasts with our Fall Feasts Activity Book. Packed with 104 pages of worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, crafts, and writing activities to help you teach kids a Biblical faith. Includes the Day of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot), and the Last Great Day. PLUS, detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up, and an answer key for teachers and parents.
This book is great for a Sabbath class, Bible lesson review, a homeschool or fellowship activity, or even having on hand for times when a teaching runs longer than your lesson. This book includes 104 pages designed for 3rd through 6th graders.
Children will discover...
- How to make a paper shofar
- The Hebrew meaning behind the Fall Feasts
- How the ancient Israelites honored Yom Teru'ah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot
- The names of the twelve tribes of Israel, and the role of the High Priest
- The ancient Tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant
- Life in the Millennial Reign
- BONUS: Includes a Jonah unit to help you teach students about repentance
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.