The Fall of the Roman Empire
The article is an illustrated overview featuring the reasons for the Fall of the Western Roman Empire - Political, Military, Economic, and Social. The Paragraph Assignment instructs the student to select 3 of the most important reasons for the Fall of Rome and explain the importance of their selection. Multiple Activities and Assessments included.
- 4-Page Illustrated Article
- Multiple Choice / DBQ Short Answer - Assessment
- Answer Key
- DBQ Short Answer Scoring Rubric (allows students to score each other's
- Scaffolded Paragraph Assessment
- Paragraph Scoring Rubric
- Scaffolded Review + Answer Key
- "Historical Examination Form"
- 3-2-1 (3 things I learned) (2 things I want to know more about) (1 question I
- "Support from Text" Guide
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- Graphic Organizer: "Fall of Rome"
- No Prep
Store: Mr. Robert's History