Let’s honor the Sabbath! The Sabbath Activity Book is packed with wonderful ideas to teach children about the Sabbath in a fun and creative way. Includes 40+ pages of engaging activities, puzzles, coloring pages, and fun worksheets - all designed to help kids ages 6-12 learn the Biblical faith. PLUS discussion questions for impactful discipleship, original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations, scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up, and a handy answer key for teachers and parents. This Activity Book will inspire them to honor the Sabbath and spend time in God's Word.
Children will learn...
- The purpose of the Sabbath Day
- How the ancient Israelites honored the Sabbath in the wilderness
- The twelve tribes of Israel
- The ten commandments
- The design of a 1st century synagogue
- How the Hebrews tell the time
- God's Sabbath instructions
- How Yeshua, Paul, and the disciples kept the Sabbath
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.