Are you looking for a quick way to review the Eras of US History? This early US History Review activity has students identifying important concepts that fit and don't fit in an era. Great for STAAR review if you are in Texas!
How does it work?
The overall concept is that students highlight terms that correctly fit in the era, 13 Colonies - Reconstruction. They circle (or use a different highlighter) to identify the mistakes that don't fit in the era. It's a great way to review a TON of content in a small amount of time!
There are several ways to use this activity.
- As a gallery walk - Put students on a timer and had them complete it as a race.
- In stations - students can move from era to era around the classroom.
- Independently or in groups - completing all eras.
- Project it "whole class" and call on small groups to identify correct and incorrect terms.
- It's a really flexible activity that allows you to use it several ways!
What is included?
- PDF version that preserves the fonts I used.
- EDITIABLE Power Point version - allows you to adjust the terms if you wish. You will need to download the fonts I used if you want it to look like the original. If you don't download the fonts, it might download a little "wonky" - you'll just need to adjust the fonts a bit to make it work.
This activity is aligned with the 2019 Texas TEKS.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews