An interactive escape room lesson that explores weather and climate. There are six fun task cards that include activities relating to weather and climate. The lesson provides a fun and interactive introduction to the features of weather and climate.
• To be able to define the difference between weather and a climate
• To be able to assess the various elements of weather and climate
• To be able to explain the factors affecting climate
- Six task cards
- PowerPoint with starter and plenary
- Lesson Plan
- Answer sheet for teacher
- Answer sheet for students
More resources available at History with Hannah.