* Discounted bundle of 4 poems (lyric sheets to our curriculum-aligned songs)
* FREE copy of our 'Tips for Using Songs in Your Classroom'
Click on the links for details & preview samples of each song (MP3 song packages & MP4 song video versions available for download...):
- ’AUSTRALIA’ (Grades 3-7) ~ A curriculum song that highlights such things as states, capital cities, seas, islands, rivers, significant places, sites & environments, Aboriginal place names, etc.
- ’AUSTRALIAN DEMOCRACY’ (Grades 3-7) ~ Helps students to understand the meaning of democracy and to develop an appreciation for those who fought for rights and freedoms we enjoy today.
- ’GOLD FEVER’ (Grades 3-7) helps students to learn some of the key dates, events, and figures associated with the discovery of gold in Australia. It discusses some of the hardships and frustrations experienced by gold diggers and their families, that resulted in the famous Eureka Stockade.
- 'EUREKA STOCKADE' (Grades 3-7) This bonus ballad-style poem highlights some of the key people & events leading up to the 1854 gold miners' rebellion. The ballad's poetic style helps students to understand and remember what led gold miners in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia to rise up in revolt against authorities, culminating in the infamous Battle of the Eureka Stockade.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
All of our resources are Covid-friendly. If your school is not allowed to sing at the moment because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally produced, target learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)...
- Assembly & performance items
- Distance learning
*COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This download is for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®