October is National Mental Health Month.
The National Mental Health Month 2021 Awareness Campaign theme is:
‘Mental Health: Post Pandemic Recovery Challenges and Resilience'
'Bounce Back!' is discounted for the month (Normally $2.30).
‘Bounce Back!’ (Grades 3-7) is a curriculum-aligned positive behaviours song that offers a perfect, non-threatening medium for kick-starting discussion about resilience and dealing with life's ups and downs, while providing students with strategies for dealing with adversity.
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'™
All of our resources are Covid-friendly. If your school is not allowed to sing at the moment because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
* An Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ read, sing & learn along song video (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices)
* FREE Tips for Using Songs in Your Classroom'
* 'Bounce Back!' is also available as an MP3 song package (song & lesson materials) ~
discounted for a limited time!
* Lyric Sheet & lesson materials.
Song Video Preview Sample:
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a powerpoint - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and support & integrate classroom learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick-starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Poetry units (lyric sheets)
• Arts integration
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Creating unity
• Distance learning...
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally produced, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support & integrate learning across key subject areas.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- PINTEREST BOARD: 'Bounce Back!'
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow Blog
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®