Lesson Plan, Close Reading, Document Based Question - Assessments
The article explains the roles of the the three main groups of people in feudal Europe: nobility, clergy, commoners - the connection of the Vikings to the creation of feudalism - as well as, how and why feudalism worked.
- 3-Page Illustrated Article
- Short Answer-Document Based Question Assessment + Answer Key
- Multiple Choice Assessment + Answer Key
- Primary Source: from "Anglo-Saxon Chronicle"
- Common Core-Aligned Short Answer DBQ Assessment + Answer Key
- Short Answer Scoring Rubric (allows students to score each other's answers)
- Brief Article: Becoming a Knight
- Scaffolded Review + Answer Key
- Exit Ticket + Answer Key
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- Graphic Organizer: Four Takeaways
- 3-2-1 Activity
- Historical Examination Form
- Support from Text Guide
- No Prep
- 3 Different Assessments - Lesson can run 50 - 90 mins.
- Use as much or as little as you wish
Store: Mr. Robert's History
- California State History-Social Science Content Standard Addressed: 7.6.3
- Common Core Standards
RI.5.1, RI.6.1, RI.8.1, RI.9-10.1, W.5.2, W.5.4, W.5.9, W.5.10, W.6.2, W.6.4, W.6.9, W.6.10, W.7.2, W.7.4, W.7.9, W.7.10, W.8.2, W.8.4, W.8.9, W.8.10, W.9-10.2, W.9-10.4, W.9-10.9, W.9-10.10, CCRA.W.2, CCRA.W.4, CCRA.W.9, CCRA.W.10, RH.6-8.1, RH.6-8.2, RH.6-8.3, RH.6-8.4, RH.6-8.5, RH.6-8.6, RH.6-8.7, RH.6-8.8, RH.6-8.9, RH.6-8.10, RH.9-10.1, WHST.6-8.4, WHST.6-8.9, WHST.6-8.10, WHST.9-10.2, WHST.9-10.4, WHST.9-10.9, WHST.9-10.10