60 Daily Practice Activities for grades 2-5 using a four-step approach using visualizing and verbalizing strategies to support students’ reading comprehension and language development. Project each activity slide to your class or group. Students respond on their printable worksheet. Great materials for intervention, speech therapy, RTI, ELL, special education.
These activities were created to give a whole class or small group the opportunity to quickly practice an activity designed to help them interpret what they see and decode into images that help them make connections to text and strengthen comprehension and recall.
When used in conjunction with the structure words chart (included), students create a detailed list or draw detailed pictures in response to the picture, word, sentence, or sentences presented.
In this product, you will find:
- A “Hello Reader” page at the start of each section providing student directions
- 15 Picture to Words
- 15 Word Imagery
- 15 Single Sentence Imagery
- 15 Sentence to Sentence Imagery
- : (Print “scale to fit” or 94%)
- Structure Words Chart
- 4 Printable Student Worksheets to printed and laminated or put into dry-erase pockets for students to use for each activity.