DISTANCE LEARNING - Google Sheets™ Pixel Art Reveal – Multiplication and Division Practice - Winter Theme
★ These paperless self-checking pixel art reveal activities are an engaging way to revise multiplications and division using Google™ Sheets. Students write the product to each math fact to reveal one of the winter pixel art images in Google™ Sheets piece by piece. Each image is set to up to be revealed by solving 25 problems. Students will know instantly their answer is correct if they see pixels appearing and if the cell with the correct answer is highlighted in green.
★ Resources included:
- PDF file with 6 Pixel Art Reveal Images (Answers)
- Google Sheets - Multiplication - x1-x4
- Google Sheets - Multiplication - x5-x8
- Google Sheets - Multiplication - x9-x12
- Google Sheets - Division - ÷1-÷4
- Google Sheets - Division - ÷5-÷8
- Google Sheets - Division - ÷9-÷12
★ You must have a Google™ account. A copy of the Google™ Sheet will be saved to your Google™ Drive. So, make sure you are signed into your Google™ account.
★ If you want to assign the Sheet to your Google™ Classroom:
1. Create an assignment.
2. Click “Add” and choose “Google Drive” option.
3. Search for the Google Sheet in your Google Drive.
4. Choose the option to “Make a copy for each student”. Students will get their own copy of the file with their name added to the document title.
5. Click to assign the activity to all students.
❤️ If you liked this product, please, leave feedback.
★ Keep your students motivated by practising Math with these fun activities
All rights reserved. Thank you for your purchase! You may post this resource to a password secure learning platform, like Google Classroom, Seesaw, or some other password protected online learning management platform to share with your students only. Redistributing, sharing, selling, or posting this item anywhere on the Internet is strictly prohibited. Clipart and other elements found in this document are copyrighted.