DISTANCE LEARNING - Google Sheets™ Pixel Art Reveal – Multiplication x1 - x12 - Winter Picture FREEBIE
★ I am thankful for your support, feedback and purchases and want to offer a FREEBIE to show my appreciation. I hope you and your students enjoy this fun Winter Multiplication x1 - x12 Google Sheets™ Pixel Art Reveal activity.
★ These paperless self-checking pixel art reveal activity is an engaging way to revise multiplications using Google™ Sheets. Students write the product to each math fact to reveal the winter pixel art image in Google™ Sheets piece by piece. The image is set to up to be revealed by solving 25 math facts. Students will know instantly their answer is correct if they see pixels appearing and if the cell with the correct answer is highlighted in green.
★ Preview the activity HERE first!
★ Resources included:
- PDF document with a special link that you click on to access the Google Sheets™ file. The link will allow you to make a copy, which will automatically be saved into your Google Drive
- 1 Pixel Art Reveal Image (Answers)
- Google Sheets - Multiplication - x1-x12
★ You must have a Google™ account. A copy of the Google™ Sheet will be saved to your Google™ Drive. So, make sure you are signed into your Google™ account.
★ If you want to assign the Sheet to your Google™ Classroom:
1. Create an assignment.
2. Click “Add” and choose “Google Drive” option.
3. Search for the Google Sheet in your Google Drive.
4. Choose the option to “Make a copy for each student”. Students will get their own copy of the file with their name added to the document title.
5. Click to assign the activity to all students.
❤️ If you liked this product, please, leave feedback.
All rights reserved. Thank you for your purchase! You may post this resource to a password secure learning platform, like Google Classroom, Seesaw, or some other password protected online learning management platform to share with your students only. Redistributing, sharing, selling, or posting this item anywhere on the Internet is strictly prohibited. Clipart and other elements found in this document are copyrighted.