This listing features a full-page introductory unit exam for human anatomy and physiology. It contains seven sections described below.
- True or False – Anatomical position term statements. Correct the underlined position term if the description is inaccurate.
- Write the English location for each listed Latin regional term
- Abdominopelvic Region Table – Write the correct placement of the abdominopelvic regions into the table grids using a word (area) bank.
- Identify the system of the body responsible for each listed primary function or functions
- Determine the home of the organ in the correct cavity and cavity division
- Record the hierarchy of life, from the smallest level of organization to the broadest level
- Draw and describe the cuts of the three primary body planes
This PDF file will become editable upon conversion to Microsoft Word using an Adobe Acrobat DC Reader program.
I included a complete key with the answers in red font.
This test complements the following resources in my store for unit one in Human Anatomy and Physiology.
Anatomical Position Term Activity Series
Human Anatomy Unit 1 Latin Root Word Worksheet Set
I appreciate your interest. May this resource serve you well!