This US Geography Map Activity is a MUST for students who are learning about the state of Texas! Students will label and color the map to identify cities, physical geography, and landmarks of their region. A completed and colored map is provided for reference, but this map can be completed using a textbook or online resource as well. This is a creative and engaging way of supplementing lessons on geography, civics, or the history of Texas. The activity concludes with “Fast Facts”, and five analysis questions.
- Two Texas blank maps: (pick the one that works best in your classroom!)
*Shaded surrounding areas
- Map Directions with suggested colors to use
- “Fast Facts” section to complete using a resource
- Analysis follow-up questions
- A completed, colored map for reference
**You may also purchase this map with the larger series- “My World, My Country, My State” Mapping Activity! It will have your students embarking on geographic exploration!
Like my stuff? Please, leave a review about this product on my store page. I would love to provide more products like this!
You can find other exciting Social Studies products on my store page- The Mad Historian!