This planner was created to be a useful tool to help you organize and plan. Each section was purposefully designed using my experiences as well as input from a number of teachers. Feel free to only print the sections you need and of course add your own forms and materials to meet your needs! I like to put it all in a 3-Ring Binder so I can slide the cover in a front clear pocket as well as keep other important school-specific documents in there!
The sections include:
- 2023-2024 Full School Year Calendar (with color code keys): This page has the full school year calendar where you can place major events and placed at the front of the planner for a quick glance. The bottom section allows you to color code the items you mark on the calendar with 2 customizable blanks.
- Class Schedule: Keeping up with class times can be difficult, especially if the schedule change day to day. This section allows you to write in your meeting times for both the Fall of 2023 and Spring of 2024.
- Monthly Calendars (with color code keys): These pages are monthly printouts for detailing more events. Each page is a separate month with color coding options to keep track of meetings, school events, vacation, etc. There are 2 blank customizable options as well as an area to place notes. I also included a medical fact at the top for a little fun!
- Weekly Calendar: This section was designed to allow you to plan out your classes for each day. When I was in my 3rd year of teaching, I began to keep a record of what I did in class each day and made notes on the success and improvements that could be made. This turned out to be one of the most beneficial ways of planning and was something that I continued to do each year.
- There are tables to mark the class as well as a column to quickly jot down the activity/lesson for that day. Not only did this help me plan in the future, it also kept me on schedule for those days. There is a space at the top to place important info you might need that week as well as a blank at the bottom for notes. *I have an example of how I use it on the last page of this document
- Guardian Contact Form: Your school may already have a form to keep up with contacting parents/guardians, but if not, this page will be vital in keeping record of those contact times.
- Cheat Sheet: I compiled a small grouping of healthcare related information for quick reference. Feel free to jot in any additional formulas or data you may need for a quick reminder.
- Phone List: Keeping up with extensions and important phone numbers can be difficult. This page was created to keep a list of all your most important numbers in one spot.
- HOSA Events: This section includes the HOSA theme for 2023-24 as well as some notable events. There are blanks for you to write in specific dates for your Region and State. I thought it would be nice to have all of the dates on one page for reference.
- To Do List: I always found it helpful to write lists of things I needed to accomplish. This page will help you keep that organized along with a satisfying spot to place a check mark of completion!
*Check out the images to have a better idea of what the pages look like!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this planner!
This planner is exactly what I needed to be organized for the year. The format will keep me on track. Thank you for this amazing product!