See Preview Video For Samples Of This APHG PowerPoint...
Use this engaging AP Human Geo PowerPoint for Unit 1.4: Spatial Concepts in Geography to help your students define major geographic concepts that illustrate spatial relationships. This PowerPoint includes: links to videos, cooperative learning activities, higher-order thinking questions/discussion prompts, checks for understanding, and other resources to support your students on all of the necessary concepts to be successful on their AP Exam.
This Unit 1.4 AP HUG PowerPoint Covers:
- Absolute vs. Relative Location
- Sense of place, built environments, "placelessness", toponyms
- Time-Space Compression
- Distance Decay
- Tobler's Law
- Spatial Patterns
- PSO-1.A Define major geographic concepts that illustrate spatial relationships.
- •Spatial concepts include absolute and relative location, space, place, distance decay, time-space compression, and pattern
- PowerPoint needs to have the content enabled before presenting
- Videos are included in the PowerPoint--> LOOK FOR THE VIDEO CAMERA ICON & CLICK!
- You may need to adjust the font/size if you do not have a version of PowerPoint that includes these fonts.
HistoTeam- Trust the Team! CLICK HERE FOR MORE HISTORY RESOURCES BY THE HISTOTEAM