Created by Laura Pennington - Visit My Store
This 45-60 minute lesson plan helps students answer the following questions:
• What kinds of differences were there between people who lived in the North and people who lived in the South in the years before the Civil War?
• Why were these differences a major issue?
• How were the North and South similar?
• What changes were happening in the country during this time period?
Students will also create a Venn diagram:
Life in the North/Life in the South.
• The students will fill in their Venn diagrams as they rotate to four stations (five minutes each) to do research
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It was perfect for my kids, they took reponsibility for their own learning. Thanks a bunch.