King Herod is troubled, and all of Jerusalem with him. Who is this child born the King of the Jews?! The Magi arrive from the East to pay homage to Yeshua, the newborn Messiah. But the night they arrive is like no other... Students will LOVE learning a Biblical account of the birth of Yeshua (Jesus) with our Birth of the King Activity Book for kids ages 6-12. Packed with detailed lesson plans, fun worksheets, puzzles, and coloring pages to help children remember this exciting account of our Messiah’s birth. Plus, detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up and a handy answer key for educators.
Students will discover...
- Life in the village of Nazareth
- How Mary and Joseph traveled to Bethlehem
- Why the angel Gabriel visited Mary
- Why the Roman emperor ordered a census
- Why the Appointed Time of Yom Teru’ah (Day of Trumpets) is important
- Where the Messiah was born
- What the shepherds told Mary when they visited Bethlehem
- The Wise Men (Magi) of Parthia
- The location and history of the Parthian Empire
- Why King Herod was troubled when the Magi arrived in Jerusalem
- Why Mary and Joseph escaped to the land of Egypt, and much more!
What you'll get...
- FIVE detailed teacher lesson plans, including An angel visits Mary, A king is born, A star in the sky, Visit of the Wise Men, and Escape to Egypt!
- 91 pages of fun and engaging activities in PDF format (8.5" x 11")
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for educators
- BONUS: Birth of the King illustrated Bible story you can download for free
This Activity Book can be used to fill a Bible interactive notebook or as standalone activities. You may use our lesson plans in the order we present them or as a supplement to your Bible activities.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.