Let’s step back in time and learn about Paul’s famous journey to Damascus!
Who did Saul (Paul) meet on the road to Damascus? How did his life dramatically change? Kids ages 6-12 will LOVE learning about Saul’s famous journey with our Road to Damascus Activity Book. Packed with hands-on worksheets, coloring pages, and puzzles to help kids learn the foundation of their faith. Contains five lesson plans, including Saul, Stephen and the disciples, Road to Damascus, Saul escapes Damascus, Saul in Jerusalem, and Escape from Jerusalem. The perfect Bible story resource for Sabbath and Sunday School lessons, and homeschooling schedules with multiple children.
Children will discover...
- The courage of Stephen and the role of the Holy Spirit
- How Saul (Paul) persecuted the early church
- The role of a disciple
- Who Saul (Paul) met on the road to Damascus
- Why Saul (Paul) had to escape Damascus
- Why the religious leaders disliked Saul
- How the Romans ruled the land of Judea
- What the Hellenists believed
- How Saul (Paul) escaped Jerusalem
- And much more!
What you'll get...
- FIVE teacher lesson plans, including Saul, Stephen and the disciples, Road to Damascus, Saul escapes Damascus, Saul in Jerusalem, Escape from Jerusalem
- 83 activity pages in PDF format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
This is a great way to introduce a Bible story into your classroom. Use this resource as a whole class story or print multiple activity sheets and have them available for your students to finish during lesson time.
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.