This product includes 2 fun interactive games and 1 worksheet. Game boards and materials come in color and black and white.
Treasure Hunt game:
- Students add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals (Students divide a decimal by a 1-digit whole number.)
- The goal of the game is to earn enough points to collect items to win the game. Players have fun using a coordinate plane (first quadrant) to locate decimal values and pirate symbols.
WALK THE PLANK game:
- Students read and compare decimals to thousandths.
- Pirates (players) have fun walking the plank hoping not to become SHARK BAIT!
Worksheet - pirate riddle
- Students will have fun answering the 11 multiple-choice questions to find the answer to the riddle: Why couldn’t the pirate play cards?
- Skills included:
- Subtract, multiply, and divide decimals (Students only divide by a one-digit divisor - Divide a decimal by a whole number or decimal by a decimal.)
- Compare and order decimals
- Identify place values of decimals
Have fun sailing the high seas of decimals and pirates!!
Visit my store, MathCritters, for more great math games, activities, and worksheets.