Use this MINI Project Based Learning (PBL) in your classroom to have your students incorporate critical thinking, and real-life Earth Day math in a fun way (Percentages, Fractions, Decimals).
Printable & Digital (EDITABLE).
You must help save the Earth and score as many points as possible.
Calculate your number of points according to the selected activities, approximate area, and population of each region. Exchange the scored plant and water points for earth points.
This project covers:
- finding the percent, given the part and whole,
- multiplying fractions and decimals by whole numbers,
- multi-digit addition and multiplication (including decimals),
- rounding decimals.
This resource includes:
- The digital version in Google Slides™.
- The editable PowerPoint™ version.
- The printable version in PDF.
- An example of a completed project.
- The Grading Rubric.
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.