Math Enrichment PBL Activity Students can plan different kinds of parties: New Year’s Party, 100th Day Party, Mardi Gras Party, Carnival Party, or Birthday Party.
Printable & Digital (EDITABLE).
Students will plan and host a party. They have a budget to spend on renting a party room, decorations, gifts for guests, food, and attractions. Every choice matters, so they need to spend their money wisely to plan their dream party.
This project covers (21pages):
- Calculating areas and perimeters of a rectangle, triangle, parallelogram, and trapezoid.
- Multiplying fractions, decimals, and mixed numbers.
- Adding & subtracting fractions, decimals, and mixed numbers.
- Dividing decimals.
- Unit price calculation.
- Money management.
This resource includes:
- The editable digital version in Google Slides™.
- The editable PowerPoint™ version.
- The printable version in PDF (color).
- The printable version in PDF (black & white).
- An example of a completed project.
- The Grading Rubric.
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.