Students will need help learning and remembering safe greetings to use with their friends and teachers as they go back to school during the Covid-19 pandemic this fall. These colorful posters and coloring sheet mini-booklets will make practicing these skills feel fun!
This download includes:
- 6 colorful hands free greetings anchor charts (elbow tap, foot shake, thumbs up, wink, wave, peace sign)
- 6 black and white versions of the hands free greetings anchor charts
- A colorful "How would you like to be greeted today?" mini poster to hang outside your classroom door
- A black and white version "How would you like to be greeted today?" mini poster
- A colorful individual "My Greeting Choice Cards" mini book (great to hole punch, laminate and put on a ring!)
- A black and white version individual "My Greeting Choice Cards" mini book
- Blank mini pages for students to add their own hands-free greetings to the mini book
Need more resources to help students transition back to school after the pandemic shutdown? You'll get a teacher lesson plan with learning target and success criteria, printable and digital student resources on staying safe and healthy, a colorful mini poster, EDITABLE schedule templates, narrative writing, creative writing, and more!