'CHANGING PICTURES' (Grades Pre-K - 6) is a curriculum-aligned song that helps students to think about and sequence events in their lives. It takes them from the past to the present, helping them to understand how they grow and change over time.
* Being very proud mothers, we have included images of our own children in this video! (Nuala & Kathryn! :-)
* This reflective song makes a perfect end of school year, photograph powerpoint presentation of students' own photographs (especially for Grade 6 Graduation!)
All of our resources are Covid-friendly. If your school is not allowed to sing at the moment because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
* Mp3 Vocal Track
* PDF Lyrics
* PDF Learning & Values Outcomes
* Suggested Activities
* Assembly & Performance Piece
* Bonus music score
* FREE PDF of our 'Tips For Using Songs In Your Classroom'
Song video version is available to download (here is a preview sample to hear how the song goes):
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally-produced, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- PINTEREST BOARD: 'Changing Pictures' (lesson activities, posters, etc.)
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®