This is a diagnostic tool to check understanding of a forces module of work which includes:
- definition, units and measurement of forces;
- mass and weight;
- air resistance;
- balanced and unbalanced forces.
This lesson is an extremely useful tool to check for understanding and can be used as a final lesson for a module of work on forces or as a review lesson.
What is Included
- 54 Question PowerPoint
- Answers PowerPoint
- Student answer sheet
- Fact Sheet
Suggested Lesson Plan
- Students have some time to review the fact sheet either independently or with teacher.
- Students use the answer sheet to write down the answers to the questions on the Question PowerPoint
- Students check their answers against the answer PowerPoint
- On the fact sheets, students circle the numbers of the questions they got wrong on the answer sheet. This gives them a review list of facts to take away with them.
Forces games to support learning
Many more high quality resources available from my store